Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Monster-digi addition (and a video)

Hi there!

Thanks for stopping by.
Tuesdays are my video-post days on my blog. I did create a Create A Smile digi-card so I thought I'd share the video here as well.

But first of all: I made a sentiment for the monster that you can use as well.
Hope you like it - it's all handwritten:


Now, here's the card and the video - enjoy! And don't forget to check back tomorrow, we'll announce the next member of our fabulous Design Team!






9 comments:

  1. Really cute card. Christine! Thanks for the tips on coloring vellum, and for the great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hach* sooo eine tolle Karte! Es sah total süß aus wie die vielen Monster zusammen auf einem Haufen lagen.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richtig niedlich und das vellum sieht echt schön aus! Danke für die freebies, sehen toll aus....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet card and darling monster!! So excited to see your new stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card and love those digi's. Just made a card using them; http://scrappietoo.blogspot.nl/2014/06/some-more.html . also made a card with the first digi but can't show it yet. It will be on my blog saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine wunderbare Karte mit Deinen süßen Monstern, Christine. Danke für den Tipp, Vellum mit Distress Ink einzufärben, das werde ich sicher auch mal probieren. Und herzlichen Dank auch für das weitere Freebie (leider kann ich im Moment nicht drucken *grummel*).

    LG Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog, so so cute. I cant wait to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card...love how you coloured and tore the vellum. I also like your "just fly with it" attitude for the placement of the monsters. sometimes its best not to think about it too much! Beautiful handwriting on the sentiment btw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just discovered this blog! Love this freebie the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete