Sunday, August 10, 2014

Video: window-scene on a tag + Blog Hop Winner

Hello, happy sunday!

I hope you're enjoying lots of crafty time this weekend. Are you having a nice summery day? It started raining and we're waiting for storms right now, but we've had a few wonderful days so that's okay ;) (And I can keep crafting inside, hehe!)

Today I have a video for you, giving you tips on how to mount the window-stamp as straight as possible. I used the new Your View set just because I love that dog so much (which is funny, because I am totally a weird cat-lady ;) )

The window works really well with dimension - and I think I never cut a window into a tag before. 
This is the card:




Watch the video to see how this card came together, how I mounted the window straight onto the acrylic block, how I muted down the background color which was to bright ... and so on.. ;)
Enjoy!




Now for the blog hop winner. We picked a winner from Laura Sterckx Blog, and it is...

*drumroll*


Congrats, maylouh! Please contact me within 7 days at info(at)createasmilestamps.com to claim your 15$ Gift Voucher!

Did you see we have one inpirational pinboard for each stamp set now? If you're looking for inspiration - you'll for sure find it there. We'd also love to pin your cards - why not link them to our facebook page? ;)

That's it from me today. Thanks for watching :)




3 comments:

  1. I ADORE the background you've made. Prepare to be CASEd!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and video Christine and congrats to marylouh!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete