Saturday, May 23, 2015

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy

Hi, Anni here! I have some yummy ice cream for you today!





I know it is hard for all the stampers out there who weren't lucky to get a kit in the first round. All week long you get to see all the posts showing off all the fabulous things in the kit. But heads up the kit will be available again in a few weeks. Be sure to subscribe the newsletter.
I just couldn't resist to use the ice cream die from the kit. As soon as I saw it I wanted to use some Enamel Accents on it! And I think it looks delicious!





  • If you don't have enamel accents you could color the ice cream parts of the die cut and cover it with glossy accents. I can't wait to use some glitter glue on it. I think that would look fantastic, too.
  • The easiest way to color the cone with all its tiny elements is to put it on a sticky surface, for example a post it note.


We would love to see what you do with the kit. Leave a link in the sidebar to your project. Or post it on instagram and add the hashtag #createasmilestamps.



   

2 comments:


  1. Wow! What a cool idea! How did you get that texture in the white part of the ice cream?? It looks gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great die, just love it on your card, looks like the real thing...yummy!

    ReplyDelete