Saturday, September 19, 2015

Saturday Scrap Scenes with Terhi - Always



Hi all, it's Terhi here with another Create A Smile scrapbook layout. This time with a pink floral theme and with a perfect photograph of my two beautiful daughters. I'm always looking for new ways to combine different tools or things, this time I used stencil on a stamped image - look closer, on those big flowers.




In our last release I played with 'Time to say Thanks' stamp set, and got excited about coloring stamps in traditional way, just like some cardmakers do. I chose this big flower from Magic Flower stamp set to create the background. Oh boy it was fun! In addition to painting, I used In Circles stencil to create chevron pattern on top of the flowers, with modelling paste.




Sometime choosing a color combo can be tricky. For those moments, my secret is to keep on black and white and then choose one additional other color. As here, I mixed some raspberry pink paint with water and kept that as my main color, from background to final touches and you'll find the same paint on my chipboards.




Please find the video below or watch it here.




Stamps: Magic Flowers, Arrows
Stencil: In Circles
Dies: Magical Frame, Stacked Pierced BannersOther: Fruitalicious Enamel Stickers, Chipboards - Patterned Circles, Chipboards - Hearts

  



Remember to join our Instagram if you haven't already.
Have a great day!

Terhi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment