Saturday, March 5, 2016

Saturday Scrap Scenes with Terhi | Coffee


Hi Create A Smile fans! It's Terhi here sharing a layout about one of passions. Coffee. I'm not addicted, I don't get headache if I don't get my morning coffee, and I can easily live many days without. But the taste, and the smell of fresh coffee. It is priceless.



In Finland we have two Starbucks. And we got first one only couple years ago, so the way of ordering coffee with your name is still funny. Here the waitresses knows how to spell my name but it wasn't like that in Poland. Even though I said my name a letter by letter, they wrote it wrong and it was quite hilarious.
That funny moment, and the smell of fresh coffee latte was the idea behind. Definitely something to scrapbook.


Right now we have two cool coffee stencils in Create A Smile store, and I used both in this layout. Hmm Coffee Stencil is obvious for coffee themed layout, but Lot of Mugs Stencil was a cute too and it's also used on the background.
The easiest choice would be some stamp from the same theme, but I took some words for This Must Be Love and the words I found are perfect.





Please find the video below or watch it here.




Stamps: This Must Be Love
Cool Cuts (Dies): Stacked Pierced Banners
Stencils: Hmm Coffee Stencil, Lot of Mugs Stencil
Other: Chipboards - Coffee, Sending Sunshine Enamel Stickers

    



We have a coffee themed stamp set available too, it's called Coffee First and it is fabulous, both for cardmakers and for scrapbookers!


Have a happy weekend!

Terhi xx


No comments:

Post a Comment