Monday, November 28, 2016

Merry christmas.......

Hi there it's Anja again with another christmascard to show you.







As you already may have noticed create a smile stamps has a new kit, the frosty fun kit and believe me it's an awesome new kit. Perfect for the Christmas and holiday cards but also for a lot of other cards.
For today I wanted to share a christmascard with you.


 
 







I started with a topfolded white cardbase and used the stencil from the kit to get a vague background.
I used the adorable dieset from the kit but only the inner part.
I sponged the upper part with distress ink, glitterspary and some water.
The bottom part I colored with some copics to get some shadow.
I adhered it to the card and made the sentiment by using the letterstickers from the kit.
Rounded the corners of the card and some twine at the top and my card was finished.







Frosty fun kit









To create a vague background use a light ink color and only sponge part of the pattern.
If you want to line up the letterstickers to form a word place them onto a ruler and positioning the word onto your card and you can easily place them.







Visit us on a regular base to get lots of inspiration and please join in the fun for the new challenge to come.

Have a great week;
Hugs Anja

2 comments: