Wednesday, December 7, 2016

WINNER Challenge December "hello"

Hi everybody,

I'm a little late to announce the winner from our last challenge.. I'm soo so sorry..

So, but to cut a long story short: Our winner is Kerstin.


She used one of our older Stampsets "Perfect Tune" in such a beautiful way.. the coloring is awesome and the background matches perfectly  with the brown radio! Lovely sweet Kerstin, please contact Christine to get your prize :-)


And now its your turn. Our current challenge is already running, and its a very easy one.

 And for some more inspiration I have another guest-designer-card for you.
This one is from Birte. She combines our coffee-stencil with christmas, what is a really nice idea. In my coffeecup would be a very sweet chocolate, and in yours? ;-)


Birte, thank you so much for this lovely card.


And now its up to you. From HERE your can hop directly to our challenge, to link up your projects.
Have fun :-)

3 comments:

  1. Wohoo!! What a lovely surprise! I'm soooo happy that you liked my card that much.
    XO Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the ivitation to guest design a card. I really enjoyed it and am well pleased to see my card featured here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GLÜCKWUNSCH, Kerstin! Die Karte ist spitze!!!

    ReplyDelete