Monday, February 13, 2017

Sophisticated shells.....


Hi there today I would like to share with you a card featuring the sophisticated shells cling stamp.









Have you noticed that create a smile has some very pretty cling stamps in the shop? One of them is the sophisticated shells stamp. I would like to feature this one in today's card.
 
I started with a topfolded card and used some watercolor paper.
First I smeared some different distress ink colors onto the paper and splashed some white panit when it was dry.
I took a vellum piece and clear embossed the shells stamp.
I fuzzy cut part of the stamped image.
Stamped the narwhals and colored them. Also cut themm leaving a little white outline.
I adhered the vellum onto the card and placed the narwhals.
To finish of the card I used some torn washi-tape, some enamel stickers and the sentiment onto a white fishtail.
 
Stamps;
 
 
 
 


Washi-tape;

Dark Aqua Chevron.



 
 

 
 
We love to see what you come up with and we have another new challenge of the month so please join in the fun.
 
Have a great week;
Anja 

1 comment: